For an annual membership of just $250 + GST you will have access to support and a selection of discount trade services on all your residential properties.
Your membership entitles you to any support or advice on procedures to follow should you wish to enter your rental premises, should you wish to increase the rent or bond, final inspection and bond returns, repairs and maintenance to name just a few – so you don’t have to feel like you are going through the process without support. For a limited time, if you join Landlord Services annual membership we will provide you with your first inspection on one residential property for free (normally valued at $100 + GST) or we can renew your property with the existing tenant at the conclusion of your lease for free (normally valued at $100 + GST).
So why not join? Simply fill in the below details and submit your payment by cheque or direct debit. Alternatively, you may download our landlord membership registration form
Our service to the landlord:
- What makes our service so unique is that we partner with the landlord to find suitable tenant(s)
- Our services include the following:
- We will meet with you, fill in appropriate paperwork and discuss your requirements;
- We view the rental property and take photographs (photographs are not part of our service/engagement fee) ;
- We prepare, write and arrange to advertise your property either on www.realestate.com.au or The Advertiser (depending on your budget) – advertising costs are not part of our service/engagement fee;
- We meet and greet all tenant(s) and open the property for inspection;
- We undertake employment, reference, rental history and tenant database checks (database checks are not part of our service/engagement fee);
- We advise the successful tenant and arrange to meet with them to secure the residential tenancy agreement;
- We arrange for two weeks rent to be paid in advance directly to the landlord;
- We arrange to collect and submit the appropriate bond from the tenant;
- We introduce the tenant and landlord and go through each others responsibilities and what to do in the event of repairs and maintenance;
- We test the fire alarm at the property;
- We photograph the property to establish its condition at the time of occupancy (this is optional and an additional cost);
- We undertake an inspection at the beginning of the lease period and provide a copy to both the landlord and tenant(s);
- We refer you to locksmith services at the conclusion of every tenancy.
- We offer a free trade referral service to landlords who become members of Landlord Services;
- In the first 3 months we check on the progress of the tenant and landlord;
- We can provide property inspections with photographic evidence and a report (for an additional cost);
- We contact you in the last quarter of the lease period to establish renewal;
- We can prepare a renewal of agreement with the existing tenant (for an additional cost);
- We can undertake an inspection at the time of renewal with the existing tenant (this is optional and an additional cost).